— Dara Michelle – Style, Elegance, Fashion, Passion

Color Pop

    image 

     Born a New York girl, I guess it’s no surprise that at some point in my life 80% of my wardrobe was black.  The other 20%- well, white and grey obviously!  In fact, I distinctly remember weeks in high school where that’s all I’d wear- black from head to toe.  No this wasn’t my form of rebellion- this was just what New York girls did.  It wasn’t until my move to Miami, almost 8 years ago, that color began to rock my world!!!  Don’t get me wrong when in doubt my “go-to” is still a sexy LBD (little black dress) but now instead of paring it with the obvious black stilettos I may opt for my hot pink Sergio Rossi’s- don’t knock it till you try it!

     Currently speaking, my wardrobe is still probably 50% black.  You know what they say: You can take the girl out of New York but you can’t take the New York out of the girl!  But now, pairing my black and other neutral ensembles with colorful accessories has become my new “norm.” The result:  Over-the-top sexy with a side of color!!!  Check out my favorite “pop-of-color” looks below!!!

 xoxo,

Dara Michelle

image image image image

imageimage

image